Craving a floor facelift that looks sleek and beautiful but want it, like, now? Want to try out a new flooring option but not be stuck with it forever because of how much you spend? Have a busy household or business that requires flooring that can stand up to a lot of foot traffic? Laminate flooring comes to the rescue.
Laminate flooring has become one of the most popular types of residential flooring and commercial flooring in the industry because of its diverse options and adaptability to a wide variety of spaces, its affordability and its uncanny resemblance to hardwood flooring at a mere fraction of the price. Laminate flooring can be installed in just a day or two, with click-lock flooring installation that doesn’t require pesky glue or nails. With a variety of styles and colors and new options constantly becoming available, the possibilities of how you use laminate flooring to enhance your home or business are limitless.
BENEFITS OF LAMINATE FLOORING
Arizona Urban Floors has seen laminate flooring become a top choice for Arizona flooring because of its versatility, durability and customization. Those in need of Phoenix flooring or Scottsdale flooring services often turn to laminate because:
- It’s scratch-resistant. Have kids who love to play, pets who run around, or an affinity for sky-high shoes with pointy heels? No problem with laminate, a material that flexes its muscle against scratches. Some laminate products are also water-resistant, and cleaning up spills on laminate flooring is a breeze.
- It’s less expensive than most other types of flooring. If you’re craving luxury but don’t exactly have a mansion-sized budget, laminate is an ideal choice for pretty flooring without having to break the bank.
- It lasts a long time. Laminate flooring lasts for years and doesn’t require extensive repairs, which are super-easy to do if they’re needed. If you’re the type to want to change your flooring with every new piece of furniture or art piece, laminate holds up as long as you want it to and is quicker to install than hardwood or tile. It also does not fade and is resistant to the growth of bacteria or mold, making it a healthy flooring selection for years to come.
- It fits any taste. With hundreds of laminate styles, wood grains, textures and thicknesses to choose from, there’s a perfect laminate match to satisfy your flooring palate.
- It’s a blast to walk on. Besides the unique look of laminate flooring and what it adds to the environment, laminate flooring is an optimal choice for those with knee or joint problems, or seniors or those with limited mobility. Laminate flooring’s padded underlayment makes it softer to walk on, making it a body-friendly flooring choice.
Laminate flooring is easy to clean, it can sustain a lot of impact, and it can be installed to mimic the look of real wood, tile or stone. For busy families and businesses, it’s a reliable and enduring product that inspires smiles in any space.
SCHEDULE LAMINATE FLOORING INSTALLATION TODAY
Not only does laminate flooring material cost less compared to hardwood flooring or carpet—so does installation. At Bare Floors, we feature a wide variety of laminate flooring lengths and widths for any size space and will work with you to achieve the exact look you want. Getting your laminate flooring set for you to step on takes only up to a couple days, so you can get back to moving around, playing, working or relaxing in your home or business in no time.
Love the idea of laminate, but need more time before saying, “I do?” Contact us here to get a free estimate on flooring installation and remodeling. We’re not just in the flooring business—we’re all about making homeowners and business owners happier in their spaces. Give us a call at (602) 300-2823 to learn how we can help you today.